Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Banner Sign Company collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
Banner Sign may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including your transaction history and page visits).
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, mailing address, email, and telephone number).
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including order details, shipping preferences, and payment information).
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website newsletter (including your name and email address).
- Any other information that you send to Banner Sign Company.
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings.
Using personal information
Banner Sign may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where Banner Sign discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Banner Sign may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Banner Sign will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Banner Sign will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Banner Sign is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Banner Sign Company
- by email to [email protected] or
- by post to Banner Sign Company 20919 John R Rd. Hazel Park, MI 48030