Job Description: Print Technician and Sign Production
Banner Sign Company is seeking the talent of a Graphics Technician with mid level experience in manufacturing large format digital prints and signage.
If you do not have relevant experience please do not reply to this posting.
View our Portfolio to see our products.
Position: Large Format Digital Print Technician
Report To: Production Manager
Pay Structure: Hourly (Pending Experience)
Hours of Operation: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday
Minimum Hours per week: 40 Hrs
Estimated Overtime hours: 5 Hrs per week
Combined Responsibilities: This is a combined position involving 50% Sign and banner assembly, 20% Light installation of interior and exterior signage and deliveries, 20% Administration, 10% Facility Maintenance.
Sign and banner assembly (not limited to)
– Operation and maintenance of large format digital printers (Solvent, Latex and Dye Sublimation)
– Vinyl lettering production & application – Engraving
– Use of power tools – Sewing machine operation
– Operation of dy sublimation transfer machines. – Operation of laminator
– Operation of digital printers – Operation of vinyl plotter
– Operation of CNC Router
Light installation and deliveries (not limited to)
– Installation wall mounted and – Working from a 10ft step ceiling hung signage. Ladder.
– Installation of dimensional lettering – Installation of vehicle lettering
– Product delivery using shop van – Product Pick-Up using shop van
– Field survey and client visits – Unload raw material deliveries
Administration (not limited to)
– Maintaining of samples
– Production of marketing materials
– Process UPS labels
– Product quality control
– Product Packaging / Shipping and Receiving
Facility Maintenance (not limited to)
– Winter ( Shovel Sidewalks) – Summer ( Lawn Maintenance)
– Maintain interior & exterior lighting. – Trash removal
– Moping & Vacuuming – Painting
– Maintenance company vehicles – General building repairs
Thank you for your interest in Banner Sign Company.